18 preious meetings. The two countries last met in 2003. Time to renew the rivalry
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thailand VS India, what a good game there, unfortunately I have not been able to watch a match yet, but I hope to do it soon, I will even bet through a pay per head company to make it more interesting
Match Report: Kirins 4 Police Tero 1
-
“I’ve given everything.” On this evidence, Kim meant every word.
Underwhelming. That’s been the word for the whole season, and it still hung
over Thunder...
Young Lion Kai Hopes For Singapore Future
-
In one of the stranger transfer stories of recent months, Young Lions have
announced they have signed Kai Whitmore.
But, because the young Welshman was r...
1 comment:
Thailand VS India, what a good game there, unfortunately I have not been able to watch a match yet, but I hope to do it soon, I will even bet through a pay per head company to make it more interesting
Post a Comment