Thailand Premier League Matchday 7 – 02/04/08 (Midweek)
1. Osotspa M-150 – TOT
2. BEC Tero Sasana – Samut Songkhram
3. Krung Thai Bank – Port Authority
4. Royal Thai Army – Bangkok University
5. Nakhon Pathom – Customs Department
6. PEA – Bangkok Bank
7. Coke Bangpra – Chula Sinthana
8. Tobacco Monopoly - Chonburi
Matchday 7 notes:
1. TOT Undefeated play against Osotspa who haven’t conceded in last two games.
2. BEC scored most in league with 9
3. Port Authority conceded most in league with 9, KTB in bottom 3.
4. Army looking for first win, 5 points adrift from everyone although played a lot less games
5.Customs Department not conceded in last 2 games, Nakon play much better at home
6.Bangkok Bank kept 3 clean sheets in 4 games, still undefeated.
7. Both Coke and Chula are slowly adjusting to the season, at this stage, both teams would be happy with a win to create a bit of space between themselves
8. Tobacco won first 3 games of season, then failed to claim a victory in the next 3. Chonburi have 2 out of 2 wins away from home, play much better away from home.
Borneo Fans Cheer Their Team despite Stadium Ban - Borneo FC, formerly known as Pusamania, have been forced to play a number of games behind closed doors after incidents at their Segiri Stadium. Unlike othe...
4 hours ago