I could not watch that match, I remember that I was very busy that day and I only could bet some money on the score and I won actually first time I won something through pay per head
RIP MR LIM KIA TONG (1952–2022)
-
[image: The name card of Mr Lim Kia Tong]
The name card of Mr Lim Kia Tong
Just only days ago before his demise in 2022, I received this from him at a
boo...
The Kakana sale: saved or sold?
-
So the long-awaited first game of the season is behind us and the much
anticipated sale of arguably Thai football's brightest new star has finally
been c...
Young Lion Kai Hopes For Singapore Future
-
In one of the stranger transfer stories of recent months, Young Lions have
announced they have signed Kai Whitmore.
But, because the young Welshman was r...
3 comments:
I read on the Thailandsusu forum that the warm up game with Oman has been cancelled. Have you heard anything?
Yes cancelled, i'm just about to upload a link.
Oman playing two games with Singapore
I could not watch that match, I remember that I was very busy that day and I only could bet some money on the score and I won actually first time I won something through pay per head
Post a Comment