Thailand Premier League Fixtures
Week 10 – 26-04-08
Port Authority - Osotspa M-150
TOT - BEC Tero Sasana
Chonburi - Coke Bangpra
Bangkok University - Provincal Electricity Authority
Bangkok Bank - Nakhon Pathom
Royal Thai Army - Tobacco Monopoly
Krung Thai Bank
Thailand Division 1 Fixtures:
Week 7 – 27-04-08
49. Royal Thai Air Force FC - Royal Thai Police FC
50. Rattana Bundit FC - Royal Thai Navy FC
51.Chanthaburi FC - Thai Honda FC
52. Khonkaen FC - Suphanburi FC
53. Phitsanulok FC - Mueang Thong NongJork United
54. Raj-Vithi FC - Thai Airways
55. Sriracha FC - Nakorn Sawan FC
56. Surat Thani FC - PTT FC
Thailand Division 2 League
Group A – 26-04-08
21. Narathiwat - Raj Pracha
22. Nakhon Ratchasima - Satun FC
23. Sakon Nakhon - Chiang Mai
24. Cha Choeng Sao FC - Samut Prakam
25. Ratchaburi - Prachinburi FC
Group B – 26&27 -04-08
21. Airforce Training College FC - Navy Fleet Support FC
22. Bangkok North Central ASSN FC - Kasem Bundit University FC
23. Si Saket FC - Thonburi College FC
24. Bangkok Bravo FC - Army Support FC
25. Marine College FC - Bangkok Christian College FC
Interesting that some teams at the bottom of the TPL are not playing this week, so a chance to re-group.
Premier League games that seem pretty decent this week is the Chonburi derby between Chonburi and Coke.
In Division One, can we see Sriracha continue there personal march to the TPL? And can Phitsanulok pick up a much needed victory?
In the 2nd Division, Group A sees Satun make the long long journey from the Malay border up to Korat and in Group B we have the battle of the Navy Fleet against the young Air Force trainers.
All results will be posted on here other the weekend, but if you wish to catch them before they are posted then check out the Official FAT website written in Thai script. http://www.fat.or.th/index.php
Use the numbers next to the lower division games to see the scores.
Thai International Progress Hampered By Domestic Issues - Thailand have won six of their last 10 internationals. The best team in South East Asia? Of course they are. Look at that recent record. However, remove th...
19 hours ago