Premier League Fixtures – Week 12 (Last set of matches until 28th June 2008)
Port Authority - Nakhon Pathom
Royal Thai Army - Osotspa M-150
Samut Songkhram - Thailand Tobacco Monopoly
Bangkok Bank - Customs Department
TOT - Chula-Sinthana
Bangkok University - Coke-Bangpra
Krung Thai Bank – PEA
Chonburi - BEC Tero Sasana
Division 1 – 4th May
57. Suphanburi FC - Phitsanulok FC
58. Thai Honda FC - Khonkaen FC
59. Royal Thai Navy FC - Chanthaburi FC
60. Royal Thai Police FC - Rattana Bundit FC
61. Nakorn Sawan FC - Surat Thani FC
62. Thai Airways - Sriracha FC
63. Mueang Thong NongJork United - Raj-Vithi FC
64. PTT FC - Royal Thai Air Force FC
Division 2 Group A – 3rd May
26. Samut Prakam - Prachinburi FC
27. Chiang Mai - Ratchaburi
28. Satun FC - Cha Choeng Sao FC
29. Raj Pracha - Sakon Nakhon
30. Songkhla - Nakhon Ratchasima
Division 2 Group B – 4th May
26. Army Support FC - Bangkok Christian College FC
27. Thonburi College FC - Marine College FC
28. Navy Fleet Support FC - Bangkok Bravo FC
29. Kasem Bundit University FC - Si Saket FC
30. Lop Buri - Airforce Training College FC
Obviously Chonburi and BEC is the biggest game in the TPL, followed by Krung Thai Bank and PEA.
In Division One, Suphanburi and Phitsanulok FC have a scrap oh their hands at this early stage.
Can anyone start to pull away in Divisions 2, Group A and B?
Can Bangkok Bravo pick up a much needed victory?
Successive Bhayangkara Losses Open Up Liga 1 Title Race - Ok so there I was thinking we were settling down to a two horse race in Liga 1 with Bhayangkara slightly edging Bali United. But now we have seen the polic...
1 day ago